Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 8

The day started out with my regular green smoothie.

Lunch was definitely not within the bounds, but it was good  :)

Went out for sushi with the hub for lunch.  Salad, miso soup, California roll, and salmon teriyaki.  Soy sauce has gluten in it.  One of those weird processed food things, and its in there.  And white rice, which is on the no-no list.

So I think that I like eating out too much to stick to a detox 100%.  Because this is how I faltered the last time, back in October.  But I will get back on the wagon, and try to be stronger.

Why does it seem like such a burden to me, that I would need to cook my own food all the time?  Back in ye olden days, its what people did.  There certainly has been an explosion of restaurants over the past few decades.  So now because its there, is that just making me lazy?

Anywho.  Around 3:00 I noticed that I was pretty darn tired.  So I can't decide if it was because of the lunch, perhaps the white rice did me in (some sort of carb spike). Or maybe it's because Austin is in the thick of allergy season with the cedars.  Something to watch.

Dinner today was a version of chicken Parmesan, brown rice noodle spaghetti and steamed green beans.

Planning on hitting the hay earlier than usual tonight.  Because you know, sometimes I a tired because I need more sleep :)


No comments:

Post a Comment