Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 4

Breakfast has become, once again, routine.  During the school week, it is a green smoothie.  I am still doing the warm lemon water.  I don't really know if the lemon water does anything, but I suppose it can't hurt.

After the boys were off to school, I walked "the hill" with a friend.  It is a 3 mile loop from my house,  which includes a pretty good incline for probably 1/2 a mile.  I had not walked it in about a month, so it was a wee bit painful.  Good to get out there though!

Lunch was at Panera and involved a small amount of detox no-nos.  A salad and apple, which were good.  And a cup of their veggie with pesto soup (a few noodles and Parmesan, ahh well).

Dinner tonight was baked salmon, brown rice, steamed green beans and a salad.

So I don't know if its the eating, the exercise or possibly that the temperature hit high 60's here in Austin (with a few moments of sunshine even!), but my energy levels are up.  So there is hope that the Christmas tree will find its way down and the laundry will be put up.

Toodles!






No comments:

Post a Comment