Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 3

Still holding onto my detox. 

Lemon water and smoothie for breakfast (and skipped the breakfast taco offering at work).  Quinoa with spinach and avocado for lunch, with a pear for dessert.  Dinner will be a salad, mostly because tonight both boys have basketball practice and there is no time for cooking! 

I need to whip up some snacky foods.  I dug a small loaf of gluten-free pumpkin bread out of the freezer that I made a while back.  I need to make some other options.  Getting kind of tired of plain nuts.

On a somewhat related side note, today I ordered a tongue scraper and body brush from amazon.com.  I'm not altogether convinced that I will find benefit in tongue scraping or dry body brushing, but those are often listed with the detox lingo.  So I shall give it a go and see what happens. 

Happy detoxing!


No comments:

Post a Comment