Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 1 recap

I started off today with little food in the fridge.  I returned from vacation yesterday and had not gone to the store yet, so no fresh produce.  But still determined to start today!

So breakfast started with a mug of warm lemon water, followed by a nice hot bowl of oatmeal.  I added a couple of recipe pages.  I will work on linking things together better in this blogging bit.  Meanwhile, if you want to see how I eat oatmeal, look there.

What I ate for lunch can also be found in recipes.  Quinoa and spinach with avocado.

And then dinner was some pan cooked chicken breasts, baked sweet potatoes and roasted cauliflower.

Had some various fruits and nuts for snacks throughout the day.  But what I really need to do is to get in the kitchen and prep some food for the week.  I do not want to let myself feel hungry, or that will be my downfall.  This is not a calorie restrictive diet, rather detoxing.  The goal is not to lose weight, but rather to clean up what I am eating.



No comments:

Post a Comment