Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 11 -- The day the detox portion ended...

So now I must say, completely off the wagon.
There were some days of being kinda sorta off the wagon.
Today, no questions.

Breakfast was a smoothie.

Lunch was Massaman Curry with Chicken.  And an eggroll.  So yes, yummy fried food.  White rice with white potatoes. 

Dinner was Torchy's Tacos.  I looked at the menu.  I thought about it.  But there really wasn't anything there that would fit any of the rules I had set for myself, not without some major modifications.  So I had the Fried Avocado taco, with breading on the fried avocado, cheese, corn tortilla and the creamy poblano sauce.  Followed with a mint.

But I haven't decided to do with the rest of the month.  I will see how I feel.  So far, I feel really great.  No sleepies after the heavy carb lunch.  Too soon to tell after dinner. 

I do like feel better when I eat right.  It would seem that I am just not motivated enough to clean my diet up 100%.  I've been reading where there are those that recommend 80-20 split.  80% good, with 20% wiggle room.  I am not sure I even need 20%.  Maybe 10%?

Alas, I feel like a cop out.  I know its hard to make big changes, but I thought I would be stronger. 

Day 11, you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment